We are delighted to announce the launch of our Purevision Heritage range. As with all Purevision fires, these are Ecodesign Ready, which means they been independently tested by an approved test laboratory, and have met the emissions and minimum efficiency criteria for Ecodesign, which is due to come into force in 2022.
Where traditional design combines with the latest in stove technology:
The Heritage range is particularly special, as it combines a traditional stove look from yesteryear, but with cutting edge Ecodesign Ready technology. So you can enjoy a traditional look, with incredibly high levels of efficiency.
Purevision Heritage – Key Features:
- Traditional Style Aesthetic Design – To blend into all room and fireplace designs. The Heritage fires have been carefully designed to give a traditional look, whilst at the same time, allowing them to blend into a wide range of rooms, both modern and traditional.
- Large Glass Window – The Heritage range provides a large, High Definition viewing of the fire. A design feature, which is highly desirable among customers, who want their fire to be an attractive focal point in a room. Furthermore, there is the option of a curved or square styling choice, providing flexibility to fit around the customer.
- Patented Tertiary Air System – In keeping with the rest of the Purevision range, the Heritage comes with state of the art, low emissions, and high-efficiency combustion, meaning a great level of heat output, whilst burning less wood.
- Choice of Heights – We understand you may be very specific about the height you need with your stove. With this in mind, we have provided a choice of 3 leg heights.
- Air slider control system – Enjoy excellent air distribution, a strong flame and easily controllable heat output, made possible with intelligent automatic air distribution, from just two simple to use levers.
Powerful Air Wash – Ensuring you continue to have a perfect view of your fire.
- Hybrid Prism baffle system – This is a state of the art combustion, with outstanding gas and air mixing features. The purpose of this is to produce low emissions and high combustion efficiency.
- Optional canopy styling kits – This is a traditional-looking accessory kit for larger fireplaces or inglenooks.
- Optional flexible external air system available – Having a direct connection to the outside atmosphere can eliminate the need for fixed exterior ventilators in a room.
- Superimposed hearth compatibility – All freestanding models only need a 12mm superimposed hearth extending underneath and 230mm in front of the stove.